- Re the article about the tortoise: It's a red-eared slider turtle. Googling a description would have told you.
* Love the Magpies' not-at-the game ads. Only thing is, where are the ads with females in? We watch rugby, too, you know. Like KM, I, too, have had those phone calls with no one there. I got 2 calls a day for 2 days. SF
* The cycle lanes are there to keep not only adults but the kids safe as well. They have just as much right as anyone else to use the road.
* Why do shoplifters get an easy life? These people put hard-working folk out of a job. My family member had hours cut in retail, as did other workers, because times are hard.
* The justice system is a complete debacle. Zero tolerance. Do the crime, do the time, I say. TM
* To the person complaining about being a ratepayer and the rates being used on the buses: Not everyone has a car, so should the cost of using a car increase, too?
* If Buckman ain't a fullback he's doing a bloody good job impersonating one. Brian Bulford
* To the two guys in the red car at Anderson Park, smoking weed in front of kids: Losers.
* The paedophile teacher with a foot fetish got off pretty lightly. Not even his name in the paper.